Luke T. Pepper represents people who have been severely harmed due the negligence of others, unsafe drugs and toxic substances such as benzene, diesel exhaust, TCE and asbestos. His clients are from all over the country. His practice involves complex litigation including class actions, mass torts, toxic torts on behalf of consumers, railroad workers and those injured by OTC or prescription drugs and medical devices.
Mr. Pepper graduated from Temple University School of Law.
Throughout his career, Mr. Pepper has been involved in a wide range of diverse and complex litigation. The following are representative of the types of matters in which he has been involved:
- The Federal Employers’ Liability Act (FELA)
- Accutane litigation
- MDL 2592 Xarelto
- MDL 1203 Diet Drugs
- MDL 1950 Municipal Derivatives
- MDL 2100 Yasmin and Yaz (Drospirenone)
- MDL 2179 Oil Spill by the Oil Rig “Deepwater Horizon”
- MDL 2385 Pradaxa (Dabigatran Etexilate) Products Liability Litigation
- MDL 2436 Tylenol (Acetaminophen) Marketing, Sales Practices and Products Liability Litigation
- MDL 2738 Talcum Powder Products Marketing, Sales Practices and Products Liability Litigation
Pennsylvania Supreme Court, and the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and U.S Court of Appeals, Third Circuit, United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces.
- Academy of Rail Labor Attorneys
- Federal Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association of Justice
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- Products Liability Trial Lawyers Association
- Railroad Accident Trial Lawyers Association
- The American Association of Justice